Site News - 6/18 Reminder: Your Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:08:12 -0400
From: "Jim M" <>
Subject: Re: what is this part called?

Dave, Probably the "front swaybar link" or "swaybar link bushing". You can see for yourself at: I selected your make/model from the drop-down menus this is the diagram: (assuming you have the 2.0 liter turbo) Be sure to click on "see larger picture" above the diagram. I always try to get all my Saab parts here. They don't sell everything, but what they do sell is usually cheaper than the dealer, and they have many Genuine Saab parts (some appear to be from the manufacturer that Saab uses, and may not be in a Saab box). Also, free shipping on orders over $39. Not much in the way of Saab parts for less than that anyways :-( Jim M "thealmightyandpowerfuldave" <> wrote in message > while i was doing my clutch replacement, i noticed that a joint on the > passanger side that goes from the sway bar to the control arm was broken. > im not exactly what the piece is called, so its hard to look up parts for > it. its hard to go to the dealership and get it checked out since the > closest one is about 45 minutes away. anyone have any ideas. thanks. > > dave > 97 900SE turbo >

Return to Main Index
Scandinavian Import
Swedish Dynamics
Jak Stoll Performance

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2022 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission & Privacy Notice.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]