Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:53:57 -0400
From: "thealmightyandpowerfuldave" <>
Subject: what is this part called?

while i was doing my clutch replacement, i noticed that a joint on the passanger side that goes from the sway bar to the control arm was broken. im not exactly what the piece is called, so its hard to look up parts for it. its hard to go to the dealership and get it checked out since the closest one is about 45 minutes away. anyone have any ideas. thanks. dave 97 900SE turbo

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]