Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 23:28:32 +0200
From: MH <nonospamo>
Subject: Re: Wiring Smoked From Inside Dashboard. Here's what Happened..


> most likely a catalytic converter... > ... > started the wiring housed right above it in the console to burn. Yes, that is a known problem, specially after the heat shield beteen the cat. and the floor is rotted away. But this only happens to the wiring in the console right above the cat, NOT in the dashboard. http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8211 http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8212 http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8213 -- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '91 900i

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
For usage guidelines, see the Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | Saabnet.com on Facebook | Saabnet.com on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]