Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:05:38 +0100
From: Pooh Bear <>
Subject: Re: Question for the UK Saabers

Bob wrote: > What is the word "buggered" slang for in the UK ie. what's the USA > equivalent? Does a phrase like "all buggered up" mean "all fouled up" > or something more serious like "all fscked up" ? Generally I'd say it means 'doesn't work any more'. Such as this computer's buggered. Doesn't seem to me to be so popular now though. > Do you ever tellsomeone to "get buggered" ? No. Graham

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2021 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]