Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:31:51 GMT
From: Bob <>
Subject: Question for the UK Saabers

What is the word "buggered" slang for in the UK ie. what's the USA equivalent? Does a phrase like "all buggered up" mean "all fouled up" or something more serious like "all fscked up" ? Do you ever tell someone to "get buggered" ? Thanks,

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2021 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]