Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:02:48 GMT
From: "A Reader" <>
Subject: Diminished Value

I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at say you can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's offered at a big discount. Anyone else know about this stuff?

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]