Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I get lots of parts fr UK ! they break, part out heaps of saabs and the parts mostly fit ( they are RHD remember ) and are often cheaper than fr sources in USA even w/ shipping ( large parts would be more $ to ship )
My bro is on FB,I'M NOT HE helps me as we both own saabs so join some UK FB Saab pages and ask for what you need ! our UK cousins have been very helpful we have even gotten free parts !
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, Rose C, Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:10:09
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, Used to be Slug, Sun, 26 Jul 2020 05:01:181
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, neil dale , Sun, 21 Jun 2020 00:10:32 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, Roger D , Wed, 17 Jun 2020 17:40:13
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, MontereyAero , Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:26:59
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, Roger D , Wed, 17 Jun 2020 08:23:00
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 Hatchback needs a shift lever box, EGD , Tue, 16 Jun 2020 15:10:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!