OTA not enough? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
OTA not enough?
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sat, 8 Mar 2014 06:51:38
In Reply to: Re: TV Detox Time, Dano in Texas [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:31:58
We've never had cable. The move to digital was an improvement for
us, more channels and (with a good powered indoor antenna) better
We get local news, sometimes news from the next city over, the few
network shows we watch (Grimm!), football, a few baseball games,
PBS, and the retro channel with Lost in Space and such.
If you get your movies through netflix (dvds and streaming to cover
them all) I'm not sure why you would pay for cable. Provided
you can get enough digital stations. There are a bunch of web
sites with locations and antenna details
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- TV Detox Time, EGD , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:55:59
- We're on the internet...., Johnson, Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:16:53
- I like cable, No Snaab, Sun, 9 Mar 2014 05:57:03
- Me too - but internet still ridiculously expensive, RodM, Sat, 8 Mar 2014 14:20:57
- Re: TV Detox Time, SpykedNine , Sat, 8 Mar 2014 08:52:50
- Smoking, AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:49:37
- Good timing since today is 'disconnect day'..., Skip, Fri, 7 Mar 2014 18:06:33
- Re: TV Detox Time, Dano in Texas , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:31:58
- Re: TV Detox Time, Scott Paterson , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:02:52
- Re: TV Detox Time, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:55:45
- Where does your internet come from?, B Millar , Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:01:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!