Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
yes" two wrongs wouldn't make it right "( as I heard growing up!) I would not expect mafia type revenge! and I'll HAVE TO forgive the seller(as my faith demands it!) there is certainly inequity in buyer and seller treatment on eBay ! if I, as a buyer, "changed my mind "and decided I didn't want to take an item I bought at auction and paid for they sure wouldn't say
" ok, no problem"( and really it could be re-sold to someone else) but this doesn't work for a buyer that wanted and paid for something! now the seller will sell the car to someone for a higher price!( or rip someone off again) So all the eBay rules protect the seller, not the buyer regards, Neil
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom G , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!