Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Well, shucks, i don't agree but I surely do tell, detect a distinct lack of outrage in anyone but me! tho' can't say as I blame 'yall! yes, theoretically what you say is correct" it's a breach of contract " legally but practically, the SELLER is clearly favored and indemnified against any loss he is free to lie, cheat, deceive and not fulfill his part of the bargain w/ virtually NO penalty other than "negative feedback " .........Woah, doggie ! which doesn't cause him to suffer! really, particularly in this instant case! eBay will not even take any action for over a month so this miscreant is free to do further mischief!Like, sell the car again to someone else at a higher price! ( eBay told me they look at sellers feedback once a month and oh sorry the deadline is the 20th so too late today to do anything this month )" Do you really think getting "negative feedback " matters a whit to this cretin? " he decided to NOT keep his end of the bargain he doesn't give a Sh@& (expletive deleted ), a crap (to put it colloquially) negative feedback " having any effect presupposes that the seller actually cares if they get it! obviously, I, as" the buyer "am disadvantaged ! if I don't like what happened, And you betcha ' i DON'T yessiree! I have to initiate a legal action. Gee that's kind of a bitch ain't it impractical from 700+ miles away ya ' think? bottom line like, I don't get the car. he,(seller ) weasels out of his word, promise and gets away w/ his perfidy (evil) Scott free! now tell me, do you really think it's " mutual and equal. Neither party is favored."( to put it in your words ) ! Regards, Neil PS Scott(et all ) sorry I mentioned it in a few responses mayhaps to email adds' i
sent to that I paid w/ eBay M/C and Paypal yep, reckon I'll see the money eventually at this point in my life I don't worry about the $ I budgeted to spend it so i think, thought of it as already gone I wanted the car.... too much it seems lesson learned, thank you regards, Neil ps the seller doesn't care about negative feedback - here's what he said in the eBay mssg system to me:" I know you have the ability to give me a bad seller review, and I expect that at this point. "
->Posting last edited on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:22:07.
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom G , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!