Re: WTF am I going to do...you might like the acceleration - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A tesla in ludacrous mode is the fastest sedan in the world ! I think the power would become quite addictive ! No need to shift !
Our Ferrari F430 has the F-1 transmision and can be driven in AUTO mode and it will shift for you but even in manual mode where you can use the excellent paddle shifters behind the steering wheel ..................
If you forget to shift up before redline ,It does it for you so you do not hit the rev limiter and thereby impede your rapid progress ! ( or blow your $30 k motor )!
and when decelerating , it will downshift as well ( IF you leave it too late ! ) So it's a funny game you MUST shift on time up and down or the computer shows you UP ! Silly human ! TOO slow !
BTW it has a single plate clutch the SAME clutch as a manual transmission model it is just computer controlled and uses electricity and hydraulics to operate .
I defy any human to shift as fast, operate a clutch as fast as that system can ! impossible !
Once you get used to it ? You realize the Ferrari engineers are bloody brilliant !
PS see the resevoir for the F-1 fluid ? ? same as a Saab power steering one ! LOL
->Posting last edited on Thu, 16 May 2019 23:17:32.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, Navid S, Tue, 14 May 2019 02:09:551
- Re: Thanks to Saab Members | World Changing Tech, TML , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:19:09
- Advertising / Self-Promotion, EGD , Wed, 15 May 2019 13:20:431
- Also see Mehdi and practical induction for EVs, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 08:21:28
- No interest in EVs here, JerseySaab , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:23:27
- WTF am I going to do..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 15 May 2019 16:52:29
- Interest in EVs here, but they don't yet meet our needs, MI-Roger , Wed, 15 May 2019 08:30:19
- BMW, Bloodnose , Wed, 15 May 2019 10:32:22
- Re: No interest in EVs here, Bloodnose , Tue, 14 May 2019 19:30:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!