Re: AGREED-Re: Subaru Outback if you say so , not for me - - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
gee thx ! a lot ! they built thr range rover vert as the orig land rovers were verts ! and it makes huge sense for taking in nature whilst on and off road besides it';s FUN !
verts are the BEST, most sporty vehicles and the modern tops are insulated stay quiet and have a rear glass window and go up $ & down in 19 seconds up to 30 MPH whilst you do it ! yes it only hasa 4 cyl but a TURBO 4 cyl (like a Saab !- and it is not a crappy Ford motor anymore ! they designed/built their own and it IS GOOD ! and 290 HP w/ just a chiptune fr another RR is available! it does go surprisingly FAST as it has a NINE-speed transmission! sport mode avail and even shift paddles ! any more questions ?
What about the performance?
The Evoque convertible is available solely with a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine which makes 237 horsepower and 250 lb-ft of torque, power is sent to all four wheels through a 9-speed automatic transmission.
The Evoque is no lightweight although a claimed 0-60 mph time of 7.6-seconds is commendable if not as quick as more traditional convertibles. Compared against other luxury compact SUVs it also falls some way short of cars like the BMW X3 and Porsche Macan.
Despite its lack of outright speed, the Evoque is more than capable in both city and highway motoring and the claimed average 23mpg rating is commendable too.
if you really need a SUV get a Alfsa romeo stelvio w/ the quadrofoglio motor 505 HP ! 90% of the sedan performance no other SUV can top it cept maybe a porsche turbo !
->Posting last edited on Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:21:40.
Posts in this Thread:
- Post SAAB what to drive?, ursaw, Sat, 7 Sep 2019 18:24:00
- Been driving a Jetta..., Larry West , Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:10:591
- I'll bite -- why not a Golf?, Cary, Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:25:26
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, BTG88, Sat, 14 Sep 2019 21:38:35
- TourX FTW!, Norm9-5, Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:36:06
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive? no it is NOT a saab !, neil dale , Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:15:281
- Crosstour was a Honda, A1-turbo, Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:02:31
- Buick cross tour???, saabsince 93b , Sun, 15 Sep 2019 19:18:06
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:50:43
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, bobc , Thu, 12 Sep 2019 06:57:071
- Subaru Outback, Dale , Thu, 12 Sep 2019 05:40:34
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, 02 Viggen, Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:36:38
- I think I'll try to find this first..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 10 Sep 2019 21:43:433
- Ford Focus ST or RS, Chevy SS, Unicorn, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:43:53
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, steve, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:01:30
- Honda Civic, No Snaab, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:56:18
- Honda CRV, No Snaab, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:36:581
- Comments on feedback, ursaw, Sun, 8 Sep 2019 19:29:24
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, DE , Sun, 8 Sep 2019 07:54:46
- Same dilemma here, MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Sep 2019 06:34:28
- Hatchbacks, A1-turbo, Sun, 8 Sep 2019 05:42:061
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive? step up spend more get more, neil dale , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 23:03:18
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, bigblue15 , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 21:43:46
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, EGD , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 20:53:59
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, Ian Glenday , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 18:59:25
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!