It's very tempting for me too. I have an 03 and live in CT, so the XWD is a big plus. But I agree with Matthew on the V6. I understand that they want to be competitive in the horsepower war, but I think it's unnecessary. I'd rather have the more fuel efficient turbo 4 as long as the handling is good. Really, who needs 300+hp? (I'm not sure what the turbo V6 is rated at.)
posted by 64.202.8...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-3 Areo X, Matthew, Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:25:05
- Re: It is a 9-3 with AWD!, john , Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:25:46
- GM hasn't hasn't owned a stake in Fuji for a few years., turrbo , Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:51:48
- What is he talking about???, Nickshu, Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:48:14
- Are you referring to the 2008 9-3x..., CWilson, Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:41:11
- Re: 9-3 Areo X, dddave, Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:22:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!