I went from an 03 9-3 Vector to an 06 Aero (V6) - never regretted the decision, love the extra power.
It does have a different sound which takes getting used to, more so on the wagons.
I also find the brakes are not as good on the newer car (possibly because of tire combo/heavier weight) - took some getting used to.
Oh, and yes the fuel gauge drops much quicker :) Gotta pay to play.
posted by 76.119.51...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2007 SAAB 9-3 Areo, MindyMoo62 , Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:16:52
- Transmission warning, kerwin, Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:11:13
- Re: Transmission warning, Eric Iversen , Fri, 22 Apr 2011 06:14:26
- Hmmm,, Kerwin, Fri, 22 Apr 2011 06:50:56
- Re: Hmmm,, Eric Iversen , Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:02:38
- Re: Hmmm,, John Myers , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:55:39
- Re: 2007 SAAB 9-3 Areo, john b , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:36:04
- Re: 2007 SAAB 9-3 Areo, CJC, Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:35:58
- Re: 2007 SAAB 9-3 Areo, Eric Iversen , Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:13:23
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!