NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
300K combined miles in a ‘06 9-3 SC (5-sp manual) and a ‘10 9-3 SS (6-sp manual) have yielded low-20s mpg city and mid-30s on freeways. Freeway mileage increases to high-30s with cruise control set at 70.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 7 Jul 2018 05:18:37.
Posts in this Thread:
- 9-3 gas mileage, in general?, westernny, Tue, 3 Jul 2018 08:23:04
- Re: 9-3 gas mileage, in general?, EGD , Sat, 7 Jul 2018 04:47:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Original sticker for 2005 93 Aero CVT 5SP: 21/30 MPG, REM in Seattle , Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:35:07
- Re: 9-3 gas mileage, in general?, RonD, Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:01:19
- Re: 9-3 gas mileage, in general?, SWEDECAR , Tue, 3 Jul 2018 10:50:02
- Re: 9-3 gas mileage, in general?, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Jul 2018 10:42:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.