NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|93 SS & Conv & SportCombi Bulletin Board|
This message has moved.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- [Message moved: Viggen questionable road manners.], Dan Vogel, Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:45:16
- [Message moved: Did they remove the spring caps out of plastic], Coolknight, Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:40:45
- [Message moved: Re: Viggen questionable road manners.], JasonS , Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:17:56
- [Message moved: Perhaps its the springs], Schu, Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:12:55
- [Message moved: So the 2001 Traction Control did not help?], WLDock, Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:48:39
- [Message moved: No, unacceptable road manners.], jd, Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:43:52
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.