NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|93 SS & Conv & SportCombi Bulletin Board|
This message has moved.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- [Message moved: Is Saab a wise investment...really? long], CW, Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:34:49
- [Message moved: Re: Is Saab a wise investment...really? long], TJ, Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:22:43
- [Message moved: Some thought Xerox stock was a wise move too....], Tg, Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:20:55
- [Message moved: Re: Is Saab a wise investment...really? long], Kurt, Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:14:45
- [Message moved: Keep it for 200,000+ miles. Reliability--there's your ROI n/m], pmr, Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:35:34
- [Message moved: no modern car is an "investment"], nick , Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:27:57
- [Message moved: Pep talk 101......], TimN, Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:05:04
- [Message moved: depends on your purchase patterns], josh harrison, Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:19:12
- [Message moved: Some people over-analyze this...], Richard P., Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:17:11
- [Message moved: Investment?], Scott Paterson , Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:46:35
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.