Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
... in which case there was a 9-5 Aero in 1999 - as well as a 192 bhp 2.0 HOT!
posted by 158.169....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How do I know if my saab 9-5 is turbo?, Eebs, Sun, 29 May 2005 19:44:34
- Does it have a logo with a griffin on it? n/m, J, Mon, 30 May 2005 07:35:37
- Re: How do I know if my saab 9-5 is turbo?, Tom, Sun, 29 May 2005 20:53:38
- Ok lets get this straight..., turrbo , Sun, 29 May 2005 20:09:14
- Re: How do I know if my saab 9-5 is turbo?, Ian Glenday , Sun, 29 May 2005 20:06:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!