My 'check engine' light just went on today in my 2001 95. The light went on while driving home. I made it home okay, and didn't notice any change in performance. I waited a couple of hours, then drove it for a couple of miles. Still sounds fine.
Last time this light went on, I had to replace the throttle body, but the engine made serious noises. I have read everything from need a new engine, throttle body (again!), to 'it just comes on, but there's nothing wrong with the car'. Anybody have this problem?
posted by 75.83....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, chris, Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:44:55
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, chris, Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:23:01
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, fusionrx, Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:56:20
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, John B , Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:57:43
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, Joe Pisula, Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:30:25
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, Bill N, Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:14:28
- Re: Check Engine LIght- 2001 Saab 95, asantewaa, Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:14:55
- get the codes checked, LesH , Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:06:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!