which dupil color wheel paint? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Do yo still have the spray can around? Was it Duplicolor T191 Ultra Silver Wheel Paint?
Posts on the Detailing board recommend this one as a close color match to the standard SAAB silver wheels.
posted by 71.125.72...
Posts in this Thread:
- Any Paint Recommendations for Rusted Lug Bolts?, NJWayne, Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:16:29
- dupil color wheel paint, Link, Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:30:40
- Plastic Covers., B Millar , Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:30:30
- Replace with BMW lugs..., Mark from Toronto, Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:32:42
- I primed and painted mine with Rustoleum, Phil, Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:45:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!