It's been sometime since I've looked at the Mobil 1 product range.
posted by 24.154.99...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Engine Oil to use on 02' Linear?, JohnT, Thu, 27 May 2010 16:01:54
- Re: Engine Oil to use on 02' Linear?, JonB, Sun, 30 May 2010 18:37:18
- All those are a little thin, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 28 May 2010 09:23:25
- Why again did Saab recommend non-synthetic every 10k?, Marcin, Fri, 28 May 2010 05:41:09
- Should I switch from M1 5w30 to 5w40?? Thanks, JohnT, Thu, 27 May 2010 20:57:45
- Re: Engine Oil to use on 02' Linear?, Richard Scott, Thu, 27 May 2010 17:13:21
- What I use............, MI-Roger , Thu, 27 May 2010 16:32:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!