NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
someone suggested them to me for storing cars for winter. Been using them on my 96 and my c900 vert for 5 years now and havn't seen any mice leavings yet. They smell a hell of a lot better than moth balls too! Good Luck.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How to keep out rodents, Tim, Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:33:30
- Can one keep out rodents?, AlS , Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:12:03
- Solution Worked for me, 8pack, Fri, 7 Jan 2011 10:52:12
- dryer sheets...., MikeinVT , Fri, 7 Jan 2011 02:44:39
- moth balls..., James, Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:00:10
- Re: How to keep out rodents, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:41:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.