NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
5W-30 isn't the weight I use (partial to Mobil 1 TDT 5W-40 myself) but 5W-30 is within the range of weights spec'd by Saab. Go ahead and use it for 5k or so, then get some xW-40 for the next change.
posted by 71.178.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Have I just screwed myself?, Sean, Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:34:49
- Re: Have I just screwed myself?, Buck60, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:24:26
- you are a-okay., tonystarks, Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:05:19
- Re: Have I just screwed myself?, Ells, Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:30:04
- For just commuting use the lightest weight possible., Norm95, Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:05:18
- not screwed, jeff in MD , Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:45:34
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.