My '04 Aero has the "wood" and it's worn and cracked in a few spots, and otherwise looks dull from wiping/cleaning (lots of micro scratches). Previous owner removed the aluminum inlay, not sure why, but wish I had that instead of the plood. I'd switch it back in a hearbeat.
posted by 171.159.6...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- ?? for B Millar and others with aluminum console plate, MI-Roger , Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:46:38
- My plood looks a little shabby, ToddInMA, Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:24:03
- Not as easily as the wood, in my opinion., B Millar , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:53:14
- Re: ?? for B Millar and others with aluminum console plate, AeroLady, Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:27:56
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:23:56
- Re: ?? for B Millar and others with aluminum console plate, JustinHiFi , Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:28:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!