NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I put a set of drilled and slotted on my girlfriends Aero. Akebonos and the premium set of R1s. Very very good for the last 2 years.
I am going to put them on my Aero soon.
Shipping is free, and I get one day service in Southern California
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Akebonos, JeffSm, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:39:08
- Big difference in OE and aftermarket Akebonos, dmz789qqq, Sun, 13 May 2012 07:37:17
- I don't care for Akebonos, Jody, Fri, 11 May 2012 09:56:53
- Zimmerman?, PGAero , Fri, 11 May 2012 09:19:01
- Re: Akebonos, Dean, Thu, 10 May 2012 16:00:47
- Bad experience with R1 Concepts rotors, dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 13:11:06
- Picture., dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 16:09:11
- R1, Paul in NM, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:47:43
- Re: R1, Gary G, Fri, 11 May 2012 18:55:58
- R1 rears, Paul in NM, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:53:24
- R1 Concepts, Keith B, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:19:01
- Re: Akebonos, AdamSAAB2kAero, Thu, 10 May 2012 12:11:34
- R1 Concepts?, Tulsaab , Thu, 10 May 2012 11:49:24
- Plated Rotors, dmz789qqq, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:58:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.