Taking my 04 Aero in to get the subframe bushings replaced next week. I was recommended to have the pan dropped and inspected for sludge for a additional $200. I know the 04+ are supposedly sludge free but is it worth the extra cost for the piece of mind?
posted by 99.6.110...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 04 Aero. Should I get the oil pan dropped?, Brian, Sun, 15 Jul 2012 05:59:16
- No, MikeN, Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:41:10
- Re: 04 Aero. Should I get the oil pan dropped?, Dean, Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:21:16
- I am the paranoid type, Mike Johnson, Sun, 15 Jul 2012 13:44:36
- Was the engine idled like a taxi?, Norm95, Sun, 15 Jul 2012 06:39:26
- Tough call and completely up to you., B Millar , Sun, 15 Jul 2012 06:13:14
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!