NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
wrong mix won't matter much in summer... in an emergency, water would do... more of an issue in winter if it freezes!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Massive Variations in Perf and MPG at 75mph, Tulsaab , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:57:00
- AND THE WINNER IS...., Tulsaab , Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:42:25
- Update on a Mountain, Tulsaab , Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:57:31
- Re: Massive Variations in Perf and MPG at 75mph, Dean, Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:56:57
- Sounds like she just needed to be cleaned out. nm, Norm95, Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:55:45
- Re: Massive Variations in Perf and MPG at 75mph, Dano in Texas , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:33:04
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.