NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Bought a certified used 2001 9-5SE Wagon in February from Gartner in Aurora. The sale experience was pretty good. About a month ago I had my 20K service done and that was a good experience as well. A couple of waranty items were done at my request and some parts needed to be ordered and the follow up visit was good as well. Got a new 9-3 loaner during the 20K service. Can't complain.
Use Gartner as well for our 98 Hyundai and have no complaints.
posted by 216.80.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Best dealer for service in Chicago???, Zinhead, Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:44:52
- Re: Best dealer for service in Chicago???, Stan, Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:06:18
- Re: Best dealer for service in Chicago???, Chris Kmiec, Sat, 6 Jul 2002 01:48:10
- Re: Best dealer for service in Chicago???, Lolke , Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:09:38
- Re: Best dealer for service in Chicago???, JMC, Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:31:14
- Re: Best dealer for service in Chicago???, Nevin, Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:51:41
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.