NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
On my '04, the starter was (relatively) easy to drop - just make sure the exhaust system has cooled down, because you're reaching over the cat from underneath. One bolt from the top, one nut from underneath (or was it the other way around?). Disconnecting the wiring is pretty much by feel. Make sure to disconnect the positive battery cable first!
'04 9-5 Arc
'98 9000 CSE
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
- Intermittent no start problem, brick8 , Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:52:40
- Still not fixed, brick8 , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:17:21
- definitely the NSS, brick8 , Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:50:25
- New starter installed, all seems good, brick8 , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:23:11
- Maybe not Re: definitely the NSS, brick8 , Wed, 12 Apr 2017 06:33:19
- BTW your voltage is lowish, Mark from Toronto, Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:19:40
- Re: Intermittent no start problem, brick8 , Thu, 6 Apr 2017 07:10:56
- NSS - sounds like what I had in 2000 lpt n/m, Itsasaab , Thu, 6 Apr 2017 07:02:58
- Re: Intermittent no start problem, Rofa, Thu, 6 Apr 2017 04:20:54
- Re: Intermittent no start problem, Dean, Wed, 5 Apr 2017 12:55:08
- Re: Intermittent no start problem, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:28:13
- Re: Intermittent no start problem, TG, Wed, 5 Apr 2017 03:30:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.