One more thing, the Conti's are directional (inner side, outer side). Just an FYI!
posted by 66.107.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Aero needs new tires - what's best?, SJAero, Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:51:31
- Re: Aero needs new tires - what's best?, SJAero, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:13:59
- Re: Aero needs new tires - what's best?, moronputz, Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:55:22
- Beware of 235/45x17 tires, Brooks G, Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:23:58
- Re: Aero needs new tires - what's best?, Vince, Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:05:50
- Re: Aero needs new tires - what's best?, Vince, Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:04:10
- Pirelli P0 Nero on my 2000 Aero sedan, Brooks G, Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:07:53
- Can't go wrong with Bridgestone Potenza S-03. n/m, J, Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:27:34
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!