NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
the Saab 900 Garrets and the Mitsubishi TD05-12B interchange 100% with each other. Might help you resolve a question. So, you could get them from ANY water cooled C900T. Vern
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- anyone got a source on where to buy the banjo bolts, vvack0matic, Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:59:04
- All-right Eeuroparts you guys ROCK!!, vvack0matic, Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:51:56
- If you email me your address, i'll mail you the one i, nicknick , Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:56:14
- Re: Source*, Saabnutt , Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:09:25
- Probably not much help, but I know thath....., vsfoxe , Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:20:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.