Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I just found out that searching Kelley Blue Book and others do not list book values for 91 and older. Instead youd have to subscribe to receive an actual booklet for that info....
Would anyone happen to know what the above car with 166k would be worth?
posted by 76.127.186...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Paint Job/New Interior 91' Saab 900 Conv Questions, Ztnixon , Thu, 24 May 2012 07:16:13
- 94CE Skins, Ztnixon , Sun, 3 Jun 2012 19:40:48
- Pin Stripes, Ztnixon , Thu, 24 May 2012 15:53:07
- I'm relatively happy with my Maaco job, SS, Thu, 24 May 2012 11:52:15
- Re: Paint Job/New Interior 91' Saab 900 Conv Questions, Shaun , Thu, 24 May 2012 11:36:04
- Re: Paint Job/New Interior 91' Saab 900 Conv Questions, Notnoel , Thu, 24 May 2012 11:09:09
- u wil be sorry w/maaco -- n/m, jimmy, Thu, 24 May 2012 08:30:49
- Stuff, RadioFlyer , Thu, 24 May 2012 11:29:46
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!