Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Thanks for the advice - I do have an ecu in a working car - will see if it makes a difference. _ even switched out fuel pumps at one point thinking that was the issue, new headgasket ... it's a baffler.
Oh yea here's a quickie - the larger hose from the valve cover breather - where does it exit and can I buy a new one ? Mine broke just south of the breather nipple - I've rigged in some vac hose for the time being but not sure where it comes out - at the turbo pipe I think?
posted by 71.20.203...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Racing Engine syndrome, Rocket900S, Sat, 26 May 2012 12:02:03
- Had the same issue with an 88, RS , Sun, 27 May 2012 14:23:04
- Re: Racing Engine syndrome, aka oldsaab, Sun, 27 May 2012 11:13:25
- And a new distributor - I'll try a different ECU, Rocket900S, Sat, 26 May 2012 15:34:58
- LH ECU faulty or AIC wiring harness issue, Siegfried, Sat, 26 May 2012 15:34:11
- On my 1990 SPG I had very similar....., vsfoxe , Sat, 26 May 2012 14:38:59
- ECU may be the clue. Any more spares?, RayF, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:18:18
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!