Has anyone attempted to remove the entire frame assembly for the convertible top, from a car? I have a donor car that (in a perfect world) I'd like to "unbolt the whole apparatus"from one car, and put in in another.
Is it kind of that simple, or is removing the whole apparatus just not feasable?
posted by 129.33....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Convertible top FRAME removal, adamK, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:45:47
- Re: Convertible top FRAME removal, Saabina, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:09:34
- Re: Convertible top FRAME removal, Jon , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:06:52
- I've seen whole assemblies on eBay., B Millar , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 06:30:42
- It is noot that bad IIRC, Used to be Chaz, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:56:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!