THE TEMP SENDER UNIT ON MY 84 900T IS LOCATED UNDER THE THERMOSTAT. IT HAS A WIRE ATTACHED TO THE FRONT OF IT. I BOUGHT ONE RECENTLY FOR AROUND 18.00.
VERY EASY TO REPLACE.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Temp guage won't go past 1/3, PedroV, Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:43:30
- Re: Temp guage won't go past 1/3, Karel, Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:06:16
- That's where mine stays unless i idle on hot day for awhile, Tcar, Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:29:52
- Re: Temp guage won't go past 1/3, Kevin K , Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:42:33
- Re: Temp guage won't go past 1/3, jack, Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:59:30
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!