Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I'm more sympathetic than Dref, and I'd recommend a used motor over repairing what you had.
Make sure you put a new oil pump cover seal and o-ring in before it goes in the car.
A local Saab indy might have a motor for you, and put it in if that's not your idea of fun.
Make sure whatever ruined the other one isn't an ongoing problem.
posted by 71.173.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1997 Aero, Jim in VA, Sun, 26 Aug 2012 07:31:21
- Re: 1997 Aero, dref, Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:41:35
- Re: 1997 Aero, Gene N , Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:38:20
- Re: If, Then, Else, davidk, Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:20:36
- Re: 1997 Aero, SMP, Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:06:12
- Re: 1997 Aero, jim laman, Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:22:04
- Listen to SMP, best advice so far., RayF, Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:50:49
- Yes!, Noel , Mon, 27 Aug 2012 06:34:02
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!