Re: Picture - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
If it has a MBC, I would immediately re-plumb it in the OE configuration. It can absolutely affect the longevity of the turbo, and the engine.
posted by 24.22.32...
Posts in this Thread:
- 96 Aero intake plumbing, ThomasJ , Sun, 13 May 2018 15:30:02
- Re: 96 Aero intake plumbing, Bill Homer, Mon, 14 May 2018 08:56:20
- Re: 96 Aero intake plumbing, ThomasJ , Mon, 14 May 2018 09:33:02
- Picture, Bill Homer, Mon, 14 May 2018 08:57:17
- Re: Picture, ThomasJ , Mon, 14 May 2018 13:24:56
- Re: Picture, Simon S, Mon, 14 May 2018 17:34:07 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!