NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board|
I'm relatively new as a SAAB owner as are our two (current) models 2000 and 2001. We're a ways from the Bay area but would surly consider participating in a drive, rally or social event. Our summer schedules have been in conflict with prior events. Please add me to the contact list.
Posts in this Thread:
- Bay Area Saab Club Update, Roger Wapner/President, Wed, 2 Nov 2016 08:48:47
- Re: Bay Area Saab Club Update, Bob C, Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:32:01
- Re: Bay Area Saab Club Update, MontereyAero , Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:08:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Would love to help out!, Anthony Guerra, Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:55:45
- Re: Bay Area Saab Club Update, Jeff nowling, Fri, 4 Nov 2016 22:11:47
- Yep, definitely interested!, Scott Paterson , Wed, 2 Nov 2016 08:51:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.