Bosal 049173 recommended - Saab NG9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I bought a very Nice 2011 2.8T V6 XWD Aero last year and had it fitted with Bosal 049173 detachable hitch that I can strongly recommend.
It is a very nice hitch, since the only thing visible, when detached, is the safety chain connection. Everything else is hidden.
I had it wired with the original wiring-set / E-kit trailermodule – and the computer reprogrammed, so Parking Help is switched off, when in reverse, and the turn signal flashes six times when the lever is pressed instead of three times, whenever trailer is attached.
Pictures: look in my Gallery for full resolution pics
Flemming W, Denmark
2011 9-5 2.8T V6 Aero
Pic 1: Everything in place and ready:
Pic 2: Hitch mounted
Pic 3: Hitch detached - almost invisible
Pic 4: Ready to connect and go
Pic 5: Specs - From Oris Bosal Group
Bosal Hitch pictures
->Posting last edited on Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:15:50.
- 2011 9-5 2,8T V6 aut. XWD Aero, Hirsch tuning/suspension/exhaust, Brembo brakes, RSE, Nav, Moonroof, Drive Sense, Parking-assist, Lane Warning etc.
- 2000 9-3 2,0T 5D (515.000 km - on retirement with my son)
- 1994 900 2,0 5D (255.000 km, front- and rear-ended, RIP)
- 1986 900 GL Combi Coupe 5D (245.000 km RIP)
- 1984 900 GL 4D (385.000 km RIP)
- 1977 99 GL Combi Coupe 3D (318.000 km RIP)
Other Interesting family cars
- 2002 Fiat Punto Active-X (wifes car, perfect for city driving)
- 1993 Fiat Punto SX 60 (wifes car)
- 1978 Morris Mini 1000 (wifes car)
- 1975 VW Golf MK1 (mums car)
- 1969 VW Type1, 1.500 cc (First car for my wife and I)
- 1969 Volvo Amazon B20 (wifes family)
- 1968 SAAB 96 V4 - "freewheel" (wifes family)
- 1969 Fiat 125S (my dads car, 100 HP, DOHC, fantastic car)
- 1968 Triumph Herald 1300 (mums car)
- 1963 Ford Zodiac MK3 (dads car, R6 117 HP, Learners car for me, amazing on newly harwested fields in October month)
- 1961 Simca Ariane (dads car)
- 1961 Ford Anglia 105e DeLuxe (mums car)
Posts in this Thread:
- Tow hitch?, Lester, Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:31:38
- Re: Tow hitch?, rafreeland, Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:41:25
- Bosal 049173 recommended, Flemming W , Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:59:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Buck LaCrosse hitch?, Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 17 Aug 2015 05:30:05
- Re: Tow hitch?, JustinHiFi , Fri, 14 Aug 2015 05:12:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!