MP no longer offers one. A newer design was released last year of billet aluminum but quickly showed up on Jak Stoll site. I would go with the GS unit.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rack Brace for 2000 Viggen...which one?, ramblerdrver, Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:02:56
- Re: Rack Brace for 2000 Viggen...which one?, ckpaden, Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:32:31
- GS - yes.....MP - no, Eric, Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:08:45
- Re: Rack Brace for 2000 Viggen...which one?, Jon in MN, Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:24:20
- Abbott Racing is another, frefoo , Sat, 26 Aug 2006 21:48:15
- Just Installed a GS Clamp/Brace and Sway Bar..., RBatsch, Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:19:41
- Re: Rack Brace for 2000 Viggen...which one?, darin, Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:55:47
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!