NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Our seats appear to be well made and damn comfortable. Really sorry about your car. I hope she shared some of her snack foods with you.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- VIGGEN Crash - Fixable ?, Scanav, Fri, 4 May 2012 19:52:45
- If you look quick it resembles a Sonett III...n/m, Shahn, Fri, 11 May 2012 17:36:32
- What is that?, poop deck pappy , Sat, 5 May 2012 18:26:04
- Re: VIGGEN Crash - Fixable ?, AlaskanViggen, Sat, 5 May 2012 15:11:21
- Sadly game over...that's toast!, RBatsch, Sat, 5 May 2012 06:53:18
- Stick a fork in it... it's done n/m, bazil burns, Sat, 5 May 2012 02:19:01
- absolute write-off, sab, Fri, 4 May 2012 23:00:37
- Re: VIGGEN Crash - Fixable ?, EGD , Fri, 4 May 2012 20:23:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.