NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I arrived Wednesday night at a little after 1:00 am and there were already at least 20 Saabs, mostly older models in the parking lot. I didn't drive any of my Saabs, I flew into Seattle from New York. In the morning I headed back down to Buzzy's Greenwater Cafe for some breakfast, about 30 miles. When I returned up route 410 and turned onto Crystal Mountain Boulevard I was following a 78 99 Turbo, the first Saab that I had seen on the road. The weather was sunny and warm on Thursday and Friday, with some clouds on Saturday and finally we got rain on Saturday night.
I got to meet many of the people who's names I have seen here and got to see their cars for the first time. There was everything from a 1955 Saab 92 to a 2004 9-5 Diesel. I had a very good time, even without my Saabs. The people and the cars were great, the seminars were informative, the food was good and the scenery was beautiful. I am very pleased to have made the trip. Here are the photos that I took, enjoy them.
posted by 69.169.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- My Photos from Crystal Mountain, 2004 SOC, Jon , Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:53:22
- Updated Photos from Crystal Mountain, 2004 SOC, Jon , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:59:07
- My Photos from Crystal Mountain, 2004 SOC, Jon , Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:45:40
- Re: My Photos from Crystal Mountain, 2004 SOC, Jon , Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:08:44
- Re: My Photos from Crystal Mountain, 2004 SOC, Garry, Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:43:38
- WOW! Agree...thanks a lot..., JustinHiFi , Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:16:16
- Thanks Jon!, DougM , Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:26:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.