One of my top 5 films as well. Saw it when it came out and I was in my early teens.
2 scenes come to mind, one is after he tries to hang himself and when questioned about his horse voice, he responds, "my throat is a little sore". And when he takes the torch to the Jag, as they say now; priceless.
If you have never seen H&M, rent it, you will not be disatisfied.
posted by 71.37.244...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., Charlie K., Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:35:06
- Re: Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., kurt, Thu, 3 May 2007 08:03:35
- H&M ws great. My favorite scene was with the >, MIke in Anchorage , Tue, 1 May 2007 22:10:50
- Re: Let's be nostalgic... Ahhhh, Harold and Maude., swede-murphy , Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:14:21
- Staying Power, OKSaabs , Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:18:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!