Can't convince your wife to buy a 9-5 wagon instead?
'97 900SE coupe, 118K
posted by 66.255.126...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Bottom line: 9-7x is sweet., John T, Mon, 30 May 2005 20:31:06
- UPDATE Bottom line: 9-7x is sweet., John T, Tue, 31 May 2005 20:29:49
- Re: Bottom line: 9-7x is sweet., Ian Glenday , Tue, 31 May 2005 14:46:36
- A corner of the SUV market is worth...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 31 May 2005 11:25:39
- Think about Cadillac....., Chad, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:15:26
- No chance of buying a 9-5 wagon?, JJ Jax, Tue, 31 May 2005 04:59:30
- We already own a 9-5 wagon -, John T, Tue, 31 May 2005 07:59:36
- I knew you were cool......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 31 May 2005 11:26:37
- the "need" for AWD, Bob M, Tue, 31 May 2005 09:26:46
- AWD rules!! there really is no substitute >>, elGT, Tue, 31 May 2005 09:45:19
- FWIW, Condemmer Reports tried AWD with, Noel , Tue, 31 May 2005 13:29:47
- There really is no substitute for driver skill - n/m, JJ Jax, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:31:03
- sorry, I disagree, Bob M, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:15:50
- what is it with people, jeff, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:46:34
- they're both good snow cars..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 31 May 2005 18:37:17
- No of course AWD with snows is better, AdamB , Tue, 31 May 2005 16:08:54
- Re: what is it with people, Dan, Tue, 31 May 2005 11:37:51
- no rule, TML, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:50:52
- Yes and No....., Chad, Tue, 31 May 2005 10:04:55
- Safety of 9-5 with snow tires vs. 9-7 with AWD, JJ Jax, Tue, 31 May 2005 08:24:15
- that's what i'm screamin' !!! nm, a prodigal son, Tue, 31 May 2005 05:18:10
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!