There's gotta be a way to combine the turbo cooler, BBQ & sauna all in one.....
posted by 146.82.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- living the dream...building a kegerator-long, michael, Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:18:34
- turbocharging the dream..., Eiron, Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:40:15
- Why not go all the way?, Urby, Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:41:11
- Now to complete the picture..., ChuckD , Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:06:52
- Pics!, michael, Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:26:02
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!