My thoughts have changed over the years on this, you should support your own company when possible. If you've just been hired and you already have a non-Ford, that's OK. But after you've been with Ford for more than a few years, don't you think you owe them at least that much? Esp. since with employee pricing you're paying almost nothing for a vehicle which, in most cases, is almost the same as its competitors.
posted by 66.229.224...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ford must be feeling insecure..., Rod , Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:50:54
- it makes sense for them, t_mokes, Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:39:07
- Re: Ford must be feeling insecure..., TML, Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:40:02
- Gotta disagree, anthony , Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:39:23
- Re: Ford must be feeling insecure..., jp, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:36:31
- where would a saab v4 park?, mudpuppy, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:53:52
- Hmm, let me see, if we put our heads in the sand...., TKC, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:56:38
- Let them drive Aston-Martins, Ricardo, Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:56:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!