posted by 70.108.163...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: good simple American beer drinkers... Anyone?, JJesh, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:49:02
- American beer is lousy.........., PB, Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:33:05
- I usually drink only Beck's..., mikes1929, Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:23:00
- kegerator full of PBR in my house, Tarheel, Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:18:59
- Commercial stuff OK 'if you're having more than two', SeeVTSaab , Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:31:53
- If you like Pilsners, then the big breweries are fine.., jd, Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:20:28
- High Life, Saranac, Camm , Fri, 18 Aug 2006 06:45:19
- "From the land of pleasant living", SilverAeroGuy, Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:49:32
- DAB(Dortmunder Union)...Schlitz will kick your..., Dave B 89 900s Auto, Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:18:10
- It all depends on the temp at which you drink it>, Mike in Anchorage , Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:25:30
- Re: OT: good simple American beer drinkers... Anyone?, BostonDave, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:41:40
- Re: OT: good simple American beer drinkers... Anyone?, Rich T., Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:24:38
- Fort Schuyler & Iron City - rank way, way down there nm, dtech, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:44:40
- In New Orleans, Abita Brewery is tops! n/m, Allen in N.O., Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:46:08
- Now it's Rolling Rock, but my favorite is......., MI- roger, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:42:38
- I'm a spoiled beer snob, Jonathan Scupin , Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:21:32
- Try Shiner Bock, Greg Abbott, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:38:07
- Been trying the same thing, zachery, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:01:41
- Leinenkugels, Dick in Falls Church, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:01:06
- High life fan since h.s. Champagne of beers nm, michael p, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:49:03
- Yuengling!, GoYeungling, Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:45:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!