NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Cool. That stuff is getting to be so powerful...
The time/frequency difference sounds interesting. Good stuff.
posted by 75.26.181...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1st heated seat morning in SoCal...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:03:31
- Had the top down today-temp was 40 degrees, No Snaab , Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:34:04
- That sounds really tough !, dudewithasaab, Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:27:45
- I just wish...., Jon in MN, Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:05:21
- Re: I use 'em almost every day.. nice on the back, anthonySF, Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:08:21
- For all of you...., PGAero , Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:05:43
- Re: Detroit too...., JimBlake , Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:04:17
- It might be SC, but turn off the A/C anyway n/m, DER, Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:48:20
- Your killing me..., Chaz, Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:31:54
- In Boston, I need them in the summer sometimes!, turrbo , Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:22:05
- that's just horrible!!!, GM, Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:15:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.