NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
It's not C-41 and there's no fast turn around in processing since processors are few and far between but you might try some Agfa Scala B&W slide film (200 ASA) at some point. I used to shoot a lot of it (desert / mountain landscapes) and I liked it a lot. I understand they're discontinuing it so, if you want to try it, go to BH Photo / Video or one of the other NY camera merchants and order it online.
posted by 192.91.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: C-41 B&W?, Eiron, Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:19:20
- BW400CN lab scan example, McTeague, Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:56:36
- Re: OT: C-41 B&W?, jp498, Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:37:54
- Re: OT: C-41 B&W?, EGD , Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:29:24
- Try Ilford XP2, Ross , Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:02:43
- Your purpose? C-41 does not mean quick processing (+), vvk, Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:01:54
- Film? Why not just set a digicam to B&W?, Noel , Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:11:14
- So-o-o-o 20th century . . . . ., Eiron, Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:52:21
- Contrast!, BlaaSaab, Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:07:44
- Re: Film? Why not just set a digicam to B&W?, Erik919kt , Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:04:07
- Why paint a picture when you could just make a photo?, LesH , Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:29:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.