wife's 03 9-3. still under CPO until the end of this month and they were covered. not sure about reimbursement though. does not hurt to ask.
posted by 24.60.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Reimbursement by Saab for 'Warranty Repair', EGD , Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:03:42
- Re: Reimbursement by Saab for 'Warranty Repair', Ozzie, Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:27:19
- doesnt sound right, Pete Saab 9-7 9-3, Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:23:28
- RESULT -- Saab USA Won't Cover, EGD , Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:00:49
- Did you save the old bulb?, BlaaSaab, Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:09:40
- just had two bulbs replaced on my..., kooch, Wed, 9 Sep 2009 04:19:51
- Pssh. You are dreaming., B Millar , Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:57:40
- Re: Pssh. You are dreaming., AeroLady, Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:00:08
- Nope, bulbs are warranty..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:54:29
- Re: Pssh. You are dreaming., EGD , Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:35:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!